5/24/21 Blog

  As of right now I have a day left of senior project! Well, hopefully I’ll be able to use a bit of Wednesday to add some finishing touches. Today was a big day because I turned a corner where now I am a little bit less stressed since the painting is coming together more. Today I finished the shapes of the hanging umbrellas (I still need to go back through and finish adding details) and I added texture to the road. I think that adding the texture to the road was the extra oomph that the painting was missing. Also, after the weekend (where I only painted a little) I had more energy for working today so I was able to accomplish a fair amount. Now that I am thinking about this more… ok yes I am still a little stressed because I pretty much only have tomorrow left. I still need to clean up the painting, finish some details, make a website with Molly tomorrow at 8:30, and write this final reflection essay. Ok so I do still have a bit that I need to do, but I know that I’ll get it done. Also, talking with Corby today I feel better about entering summer without having finished the portrait because he was explaining how I can paint with oil on my own. I did not think I’d be able to because the cleaning up process is so particular, but he explained how he does it, and yes it does sound very specific but I think I’ll be able to do it. Overall today was a productive day where I was able to paint for about 4 hours.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/16/21 Week One Reflection

5/11/21 Blog

5/10/21 Blog