5/21/21 Blog

  Honestly, today was pretty much the same as the previous days – this week has just blurred together. Today I actually did get a lot done though: I added more depth down the street by adding more colors to the road, making the sky fade to yellow, and I added people walking down the street. I think that the people that I added really made the painting come to life more, and it added more colors to compliment the heavy amount of tan colors. Honestly I am not quite sure how to go more into detail about my day because that is pretty much all that I did in the studio. After working for a few hours, I went to the swinging bridge with my friends because it was such a beautiful day. Then some of my friends left and I stayed with Hailey Towne for a few more hours. We then went to support Alex and Hannah at their tennis matches. Overall I have been very grateful for the freedom and flexibility that senior project has given me. It is crazy to think that there are only about 3 days left to work on my project – that means that I am graduating so freaking soon!! Overall today I worked on art from 10 (because I went to PEA beforehand) to until around 2:30, which means that I logged about 4 and a half hours. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/16/21 Week One Reflection

5/11/21 Blog

5/10/21 Blog