5/20/21 Blog

  Aaah stress! I didn’t realize that I have about four days left of senior project aaaah, that is not enough time to finish my painting. Well maybe it could be enough time but I will definitely have to crank and get really motivated. Today was very similar to the previous two days and mainly consisted of me adding more to my Umbrella Street painting. The past two days I have mainly focused on the left side of the street and adding more depth. I still need to continue with the right side, add the hanging umbrellas, and create more texture on the road. I am starting to like the painting more than I did yesterday but I still have such a critical eye. I don’t take super good care of my paint brushes, so now the small ones (which are the ones I use the most) are creating scratchy, very not clean brush strokes. Hopefully I will have time at the end to clean up some of my lines and marks on the painting. I just really want to be proud of this painting because it is for someone who has made my Proctor experience super special. In the back of my mind I still would love to add more to the portrait I started, but I know that I really should solely focus on my street painting. Also, at some point I am going to have to get motivated enough to figure out how to set up a nice website. The moral of the story is: I have spent too much time in Slocumb, and caffeine is my best friend. [Today I was able to accomplish 4.5 hours of work].



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/16/21 Week One Reflection

5/11/21 Blog

5/10/21 Blog