5/25/21 Blog

  Last blog! Holy crap it was a long day today. I woke up early today to meet Molly Leith at 8:30 in the studio in order to go over website making on SquareSpace. In the end we just fiddled around with the website some more and decided that it was not worth my time as much as working on my painting and writing the final reflection essay. I then worked on my painting for a little while and then went outside to work on my essay. We had a quick seminar, and then went back to work. I was able to get most of it done before having to go to my dorm at 3 in order to clean up the common spaces. It’s crazy that it is time to start cleaning and packing… I personally haven’t started yet so I should probably get on that. Anyways, after cleaning the dorm I went back to the studio to work some more. I worked on painting the umbrellas so that they had more depth, color, and shape, and then I finished up my reflection essay. Tomorrow I still have the finished the hanging umbrellas and I need to paint over the edges a nice tan color, but hopefully I can do that in the morning before I have to go set up my table and prepare for the jazz-rock performance. All-in-all today was a long but productive day. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/16/21 Week One Reflection

5/11/21 Blog

5/10/21 Blog